We have reached the halfway mark of our annual Prosperity Campaign and with 19 days left we are 56% to our goal of raising $7,000,000, creating 40,000 microloans and reaching 250,000 people around the world. We couldn’t do it without! There are many ways to contribute to our mission and support the hard work, creativity and the ingenuity of women entrepreneurs around the world.
While shopping at your local Whole Foods Market:
- Look for Supplier Alliance for Microcredit products that donate $50,000 each per year
- Living On One is exclusively available at stores around the US and 5% of sales support our work
- Round up your change at the register
- Share this Tweet or Facebook post to show that you’re invested in a future without poverty
- Check the events calendar for your local Whole Foods Market store
- Make a donation. $1 goes a long way in microcredit
- Watch these videos on Grameen America, India, Costa Rica, or learn more about microcredit
Tell us how you’re investing in a future without poverty in the comments below.