“Whole Planet Foundation – Power Your Purpose Virtual 5K” Sweepstakes 2020 Official Rules
No purchase or registration is necessary to enter. A purchase or registration will not increase your chance of winning.
Dates: This Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 6/22/20 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 6/27/20 (the “Promotion Period”).
Eligibility/Entry Information: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees of Whole Planet Foundation (the “Sponsor”), US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
There are two (2) ways to enter:
Method #1: Registration for Virtual 5k Race- Participants may visit the Power Your Purpose 5K registration page at https://bit.ly/pyp5k2020 and register for the Virtual 5K Run to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Method #2: E-mail Entry (no purchase or registration required)- Participants may e-mail their first/last name, phone number, and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org any time during the Promotion Period, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Bonus Entries – Once a participant has submitted an entry, they may take a photo or video of themselves participating in any Race or activity and submit via Facebook to receive one (1) Bonus Entry. LIMIT: One (1) Bonus Entry per person, regardless of method. Any video submitted must be 2 minutes or less in length. Any video exceeding the 2 minute time limit will be disqualified.
Note: Bonus Entries will only be eligible if the participant has registered for the Virtual 5K Run or submitted an entry via email, as stated above.
Limit: Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
All entries will have an equal chance of winning.
Prizes/Drawing: Between 6/28/20 and 6/29/20 thirteen (13) winners will be randomly-selected by a representative of the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received.
- A 6-month supply of Pasture-Raised Eggs from Vital Farms. ($215 ARV)
- Self-Care Gift Set filled with The Seaweed Bath Co. bath, body and hair care products. ($100 ARV)
- Primal Kitchen branded backpack filled with Primal Kitchen product. ($150 ARV)
- Skincare gift bag with Face Cream, Vitamin A Serum, Vitamin C Serum and Antioxidant Oil. ($100 ARV)
- Truff Variety Pack. ($70 ARV)
- Organic India product and tumbler: Pre&Probitoic Fiber (Original, Cinnamon Spice, or Orange), Tulsi Tea box (flavor will vary), Ceylon Cinnamon, Organic India Tumbler. ($65 ARV)
- Evolve product, water bottle, two 1lb protein powders, and two 3/4/11oz RTD shakes. ($100 ARV)
- DIVINA’s Simply Mediterranean Summer – a cloth and vegan leather tote filled a picnic blanket and loads of Mediterranean goodies by DIVINA. ($100 ARV)
- Gift Box of all Bragg Products. – ($75 ARV)
- Nuun Strength Bundle with EmPack – a bundle that contains 5 tubes of Nuun, a MiiR water bottle, and an EmPack (versatile weight training bag that uses water bladders). ($199 ARV)
- Shoes for Crews New Balance shoes – a chance to win one of three pairs of shoes (Max $99 ARV)
Prize Conditions: Potential Winners will be notified by a direct message to the Potential Winner’s Facebook Account and a message on the Sweepstakes Post(s), and will have 5 days within which to claim the prize, or an alternate winner will be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution, exchange or cash alternative of prize is offered. All photos/videos submitted must be original and the intellectual property of the Entrant/Submitter. Entrants/Submitters will retain ownership of their photo/video entry, but submission of it will confirm that Sponsor may use said photo/video for publicity purposes. Entry also constitutes permission, where allowable, for Sponsor to use the name, photograph and likeness of the winner for promotional purposes, without further compensation. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entry at any time in the event it is determined that the Entry is offensive, inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsors’ images or if it is determined that the entrant has not otherwise complied with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. All taxes on prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Entrants/winners agree to “hold harmless” the Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, and agents affiliated with this promotion for any and all damages that may result from acceptance of the prize offered, and/or participation in the promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.